The Cross can help with a $100 portion for utilities, Rent, Mortgage Payment, and in special circumstances, fuel for your vehicle.
The guidelines to determine eligibility are as follows:
01) We can’t have helped you or anyone in your household in the past 12 months. (example October 3rd, 2017 to October 3rd, 2018)
02) We require that every amount over $100 be met BEFORE you apply with us for assistance. Receipt of your portion of payment is required during application process.
03) Utility bill, lease or contract is to be current and in the name of person applying. No exceptions.
04) You must have a valid ID.
05) You must be a resident of Rochester, Indiana.
06) We cannot help with bail, bonds, IDs, birth certificates, tickets, probation fees or court costs.